Tuesday 15 March 2016

Yuma Zentangle


Yuma Zentangle 

Last one of the challenge

I’ve posted quite a few Yuma Zentangles in the past week, working on Eni’s Challenge.  This is the last of the bunch before I start on the newest challenge of the watercolor backgrounds.


Yuma Zentangle Shaded
Yuma Zentangle Shaded

This piece is done on card stock using microns and Copic grey markers. The lovely shaders in Eni’s facebook group pointed me towards this set.  I started with the prismacolor grey set but they weren’t a good fit for me (and some had dried out).

 

I’m quite pleased with the final piece. It’s officially one of my favourites to-date.

Sadly, no before piece.  I was too far in “the zone” to remember. So I figured why not post the other Yuma Zentangles that got me to this point.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! You certainly have done a lot with this tangle. I have such a short attention span and once was enough. It's a great tangle though and I love your tiles. The top one is just gorgeous and I like the one that you added green to a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jean! I have a lot of fun doing them :) Yuma certainly did have a lot of ways to play around with it - had I let it get too out of hand, I could have messed around with the pattern for months without repeating myself. :P

    ReplyDelete