Friday 1 April 2016

The Mysterious Mega Project

The Mysterious Mega Project


I am working on a mysterious mega project.  It’s not really that mysterious, but why not add a little surprise to the grand finale?


 This is going to take a lot of time, and a lot of patience, but I will keep this page updated with tidbits of information as the project unfolds.  Keep checking back for updates, and of course for the final outcome.  I promise to share all my tips, tricks, screw-ups and triumphs on this hefty endeavour.


 But first… a little story on how this project came to be.  My honey and I were drawing side-by-side on the couch, just doodling away, and he picked up a stack of my finished tiles. A light bulb went on above his head, which, if cartoons have taught us anything, meant that he had an idea.  He threw a few thoughts my may and I took them, mashed them up in my head and spewed out my grand plan. 


 We pushed everything else aside, he got out the measuring tape and I fetched a paper, a ruler and a pen.  Then I brainstormed til the idea had reached its full form.  Then I patted its head, kissed its little nose, and named the idea, “Celeste”. I found an old stuffed animal to keep her company and constructed Celeste a makeshift bed, thus telling my new pet project to get comfy, cuz this is going to take a while. 


 Stay tuned sweeties, and check in on the Mysterious Mega Project page often for frequent updates




No comments:

Post a Comment