Monday 18 July 2016

Feeling Flux’ed

Feeling Flux’ed

I just had the urge to flux! After my adventures with the Skye Zentangle I started on a larger project… then I wanted that quick fix of a completed tile and since I was feeling a little “KerFLUXed” I figured flux was the way to go. 

I really didn’t have any type of plan on this one – just the urge to flux and away I went. 

Here’s my before shading tile – looks like a bunch of lines really.


flux zentangle before shading
flux zentangle before shading

After I shaded it took form but still felt a little lost…


flux zentangle after shading
flux zentangle after shading

Then after the shading and adding some background it still didn’t pop. Flux me. *snickersnort* So I added a pop of colour to the bubbles and this is my final piece.  It turned out fluxin’ awesome in my not-so-humble opinion J


flux zentangle
flux zentangle






No comments:

Post a Comment