Thursday 21 July 2016

First Attempt at B’Dylan Zentangle

First Attempt at B’Dylan Zentangle

 
“The answers m’friend, are blowing in the wind…” 
 
Love, love, LOVE this new tangle pattern!  Easy and fun!  The shading is a little tricky, and I’m not sure if I nailed it, but I’m so very happy with the rest of the shading in this piece.
 
For the first time, I use a “light source”.  Usually I just shade my zentangles based loosely on the light coming from above.  Keep in mind, drawing in general is not in my nature, or wasn’t for the first 37 years of my life.  Until Zentangle came into my life, I didn’t have an artistic bone in my body. 
 
But here! On this tile! I used the light source coming from the somewhat upper right and I think I may have actual done okay! Yay me!
 
So here is the before pic, as you can see I started to shade before remembering to take the before pic.

B'Dylan zentangle
B'Dylan zentangle before shading

 
And here is the final piece!

B'Dylan zentangle
B'Dylan zentangle shaded



1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job of shading this. B'Dylan is a stinker to shade but you have nailed it. Nice work.:)

    ReplyDelete