Thursday 22 December 2016

All Things Sindoo!

All things Sindoo!

 
This is my summary post of all of the Sindoo experiences I’ve had over the last week or so.  The Sindoo Zentangle pattern was created by Sharon Robinson  - the original tangle walk-through can be found here.

 

A special “Thank you” to Eni Oken http://enioken.com/ who posted this Sindoo challenge on her amazing FB page “Shading Zentangle”.  Be sure to stop by her website and check out her very cool books!

At the bottom of this page you'll find the 5 pieces I've done with Sindoo.  Click on the link beside any of the photos to see the full posts and line art etc. for each piece.

 

Last but not least, here is my video of a nice and basic Sindoo Zentangle design.



  

If you’re wondering where that cut on my index finger came from, well… I was trimming my toenails (TMI?) and the clippers slipped. My finger got sliced by my toenail as I clumsily fumbled not to drop the clippers.  Yes… yes I’m that girl. Sigh.



 Full post for this photo here
Full post for this photo here 
 Full post for this photo here
 Full post for this photo here
Full post for this photo here




























Do you have a blog with a Sindoo Zentangle post on it? Add the link to your Sindoo Zentangle post below so others can view your work!  (please do not link to your main page, just the post with a sindoo zentangle on it)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment