Sunday 29 January 2017

3rd Mak-Rah-Mee Zentangle with Diva Challenge


3rd Mak-Rah-Mee Zentangle with Diva Challenge


 

Here’s my 3rd Mah-Rah-Mee zentangle attempt, and I incorporated Diva’s Moebius challenge into the piece.  Or more to the point, I worked the Mak-Rah-Mee into the Moebius challenge.  Either way, the ribbon itself was not an easy task, and I’m not too happy about how it turned out, but at least I gave it a try!

 

Since my video for Mak-Rah-Mee is ready, I figured I’d add it here too if anyone is interested – it’ll also be included in my “All things Mak-Rah-Mee” post soon to come.







Here is the finished Moebius piece:




And here is the line work



4 comments:

  1. Love this! Such clear, clean lines. Beautiful colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful combination of Mak-rah-mee and the Moebius logo, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mak-rah-mee encircling Moebius, these tangles play beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete