Tuesday 10 January 2017

4th Attempt at Stella Zentangle

4th Attempt at Stella Zentangle



And I'm back to nautical again! This like an old-fashioned compassy thing going on here.  (By the way, it's not actually a pink background, the color from the laptop surface just kinda made the whole think pinkish).

So there's a bit of a story about this piece.  See I was just about finished the line work when my honey came home - he leaned across my workspace to give me a kiss and knocked over my pop, which fizzed up and exploded over everything, including my 4th stella piece.  So I had to start over.  And I did... but in my impatience and frustration about starting over, I missed weaving two of the points between the ring... C'est la vie, n'est pas?

Anyhow, here is my finished piece:

Stella Zentangle
Stella Zentangle


And here is the line art











No comments:

Post a Comment