Monday 23 January 2017

Hands On!

Hands On!



So I'm way late in getting this out there - this was the challenge for ZEN N ZIA's FB page, the Palm Zentangle challenge from January 9th. (See, told you I was way late). 

As you can probably see from the pics, this was a large piece and took a very long time to do - but wow, was it ever fun!

I got to play with all sorts of fun toys - here's a brief list of the items I used:

  • distress inks
  • watercolor pencils
  • copic skin color markers
  • copic greys
  • white gelly roll pen
  • Paint brushes, sponges, tinfoil, water bottle caps and lions and tigers and bears oh my!

Bit did I ever get to try out a bunch of new techniques.  If you have any questions about how I did a certain section please feel free to ask, I'm all about sharing :)


And now, on to the pics!



Before color/shading



Close ups:








No comments:

Post a Comment